We have a job opening for a React JS developer. We are looking for someone who loves to work in React JS and wants to join a talented and perfect community team.
The profile demands a passion for React JS development and community spirit. This is an exciting opportunity for React JS enthusiasts who believe that code is poetry. Experience with an understanding of development of functional web applications using various languages.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications, using markup languages.
- Maintain websites.
- Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features.
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs.
- Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability.
- Improve apps for maximum speed.
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly.
- Employ the latest technology in order to re-built legacy apps.
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones.
- Detect and fulfill front-end and back-end requirements.
- Perform training and support activities.
- Develop reusable code.
- Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents.
- Compile prototype and quality mockups.
- Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met.
- Knowledge of and proper experience with both front-end and back-end languages.
- Proper experience with CMS framework.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug browsers.
- Understanding of web development process, from A to Z.
- Familiarity with layout requirements.
- Quality assurance skills.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to translate requirements into a finished project.
- Communication skills to collaborate with clients and internal development teams.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Must have experience working with React.JS.
What Should Be Included With The Resume?
- Project links of work you’ve done with React JS along with a description
- Why you would be perfect for this job?
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/MCA
- Working Days: Monday to Friday