The Human Resource executive leads the company in the creation, coordination and execution of HR initiatives and programs in the areas of employee engagement, employee relations, recruitment, training, health and safety, payroll and benefits administration. The position provides critical HR functions and must communicate effectively and respond to employees questions and needs in a timely fashion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Should have good knowledge in handling End To End Recruitment.
- Source profiles from various job portals.
- Interact with candidates, Conducting initial screening and scheduling F2F/ Skype / Telephonic Interviews.
- Should seek challenging Opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be very Dynamic and energetic to work.
- Interview coordination (Sourcing and Screening relevant profiles from various medium, scheduling interviews, follow-ups).
- Maintains accountability spreadsheet for the company.
- Manage all leave requests for the company and send out appropriate documentation.
- Maintain leave records and ensure that employees are regularly checking in with management; making notes of issues with the leaves and pending items.
- Update and develops company-wide forms.
- Helps to ensure HR practices are being followed and helps in driving the HR function.
- Proactively provides team with tools and resources.
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Respond and manage union grievances.
- Good Communication, Good command of English writing.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Must have knowledge of various job portals.
- Be able to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Have a good commercial awareness.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Be confident about gathering facts and statistics.
- Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees’ personal details.
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Qualification: MBA (HR), BBA (HR), or Graduate from Computer/IT or PG in HR
- Working Days: Monday to Friday