We are looking for a smart and dynamic Business Analyst having minimum 2 years of experience. The person should engage client to gather project requirements/business rules, and ensure alignment with development teams. He/ She should have good English communication skills and should be able to drive the project independently.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creating a complete business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Should be Excellent in Communication – Written & verbal both.
- A Multi-tasking ability.
- Budgeting and forecasting by creating the search marketing proposals.
- Supporting new business sales and account manager in client/prospect calls to close the deal in SEO/SEM.
- Spot new opportunities for account expansion & optimization propose them to account managers or project coordinators.
- Perform market research.
- Data entry, Data visualization, Data interpretation, Data management, and Data analysis & providing key insights.
- Competitor Analysis and Research.
- Create Reports for multiple departments and provide feedback on it.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects and strong problem-solving skills and recommend innovative solutions.
- Support the operation team as and when required.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Competency with MS Word and Excel as well as other project management and documentation tools.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in IT Sectors as Business Analyst.
- Excellent grip in Wireframe and Diagram building using various advanced tools.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English and written communication skills in English.
- Self-confidence, presence of mind and adaptability to various situations.
- Analytical mindset and Attention to detail.
- Performance and goal oriented and highly driven and focused individual.
- Salary: No bar for right candidate
- Location: Ahmadabad, Gujarat
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CE/IT/CS), M.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), ME/M.Tech(CE/IT/CS), B.Sc.(IT/ICT/CA/CS), MCA, BCA
- Working Days: Monday to Friday